- We may obtain information from you through the websites, mobile applications or other similar devices orchannels
- Parentology.Sg does not share your personal information with any non related third party pertaining to yourenquiries.
- Parentology.Sg is the data controller in relation to the processing of the personal information that you provideto us when using the Services. If you have any queries relating to our use of your personal information, or any otherrelated data protection questions, please contact our Customer Services Team at Hello@Parentology.Sg
3. What information do we collect?
- We collect personal information about you when you give this to us in the course of registering for and/or using our Services via Parentology.Sg. This might be, for example, to obtain comparative quotes for Home Loan, Life Insurance, Endowment, Retirement or Annuity Plans. In the course of providing the Services to you, we may also store information about how you use our Sites, for example, the pages viewed, the website from which you came to visit our Sites, changes you make to information you supply to us, details of the quotes you request and your transactions.
- We may monitor or record your Calls, Email or SMS or other communications but we will do so in accordancewith data protection legislation and other applicable law.
- We will periodically review your personal information to ensure that we do not keep it for longer than ispermitted by law.
4. How do we use your information?
- to enable you to access to customised quotations via our partner bankers and insurance specialists
- to personalise and improve aspects of our Services;
- for research, such as analysing market trends and customer demographics;
- to communicate with you, including some or all of the following:
- sending you information about products and services which we think may be of interest to you – this may includenew product launches, newsletters and opportunities to participate in market research;
- to be shared with our providers to provide the service as required by you. When we do this, partners may carryout soft credit checks on you.
- to process a transaction between you and a third party;
- to search the websites of our partners in order to obtain the best quotes available to you;
- to track sales, which may involve us sharing data with your product provider relating to the product(s) you havepurchased. Your product provider may also send us information they hold relating to the product(s) you have purchased forthis purpose;
- to match our data with data from other sources – we may validate and analyse your information and, in somecases, match it against information that has been collected by a third party to ensure that the information we hold aboutyou is as accurate, consistent and well-organised as possible. As well as ensuring that any marketing material that we sendyou is appropriate to your needs, this process also ensures that our Services continue to be as personalised and focused aspossible;
- Keeping you informed about the Services: You agree that we and, with your consent, other trusted third partieswill be entitled to contact you;Whenever you provide us with personal information, where necessary we will seek your consent and/or we will give you an opportunity to tell us you do not consent to the use and sharing of your information for marketing purposes. Unless you tell us otherwise, you are consenting to such use.
5. Who do we share your information with?
When you use any of our Services, you consent to us disclosing your personal information to the following parties depending on the nature of your enquiry:
- Partnered Insurance Specialist for Quotation purpose
- Law Firms for Conveyance
- trusted third parties but only where you have opted in to allow us to do so and where we believe their products,services or other offers may interest you.
6. What cookies do we use?
- A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer or device. Cookies help us to:
- understand browsing habits on the Sites;
- understand the number of visitors to the Sites and the pages visited; and
- remember you when you return to the Sites so we can provide you with access to previously saved quotes.
- Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser or mobile application – these are known as sessioncookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer or device either until you delete them or theyexpire.
- You can choose to block or delete cookies through your browser settings. If you decide to block or delete ourcookies, you will not be able to benefit from the full range of our Services and this may affect the performance of our Siteson your system.
7. How secure is our site and what steps do we take to keep you safe?
- We encrypt your information
- Data encryption up to 256-bits
- Protection your information from being spoofed and phished
8. Your rights and responsibilities
- You have the rights to request that we delete all your information being shared by yourself or any consenting ornon consenting third party on our site.
- Note that it is your responsibility to check and ensure that all information, content, material or data you provideon the Sites is correct, complete, accurate and not misleading and that you disclose all relevant facts.
Parentology.Sg reserves the right to update, amend or change the content of this Web Portal without notice